Whether you’re just graduating or have worked in your field for years and are ready to be your own boss and launch your own business, the Advance Business & Manufacturing Center (formerly the Business Assistance Center) is for you. Our office suites are the ideal home for everyone from accountants to counselors, Internet marketers to website developers.
- Flexibility – The incubator offers flexible space options, flexible leases and affordable rates. That means you can put more of your profits back into your business.
- Credibility – Set up your business in the incubator and other businesses and prospective customers will view you as a professional, credible business.
- Onsite business assistance, support and mentoring. Whether you’re not sure how to write your business plan or deal with tax or human resources issues, you can tap into onsite organizations like SCORE, UWGB Small Business Development Center and NWTC Center for Entrepreneurship.
- Professionalism – Impress clients and prospective clients with the incubator’s services including technology center, shared receptionist, conference rooms and more in a coworking environment.
- Access to financing - Advance offers the Advance MicroLoan program.
If you’d like to learn more, or want to tour the incubator, please contact Elizabeth Slade, program manager, at 920.496.2110 or email@example.com.