Italian Foreign Direct Investment Luncheon
Italian Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is the second largest source of international investment in Greater Green Bay. This luncheon will celebrate and help strengthen business ties while showcasing the industry cluster concentrations that exist in both Greater Green Bay (USA) and Lucca (Italy), two regions considered to be "Tissue Capitals of the World."
Thank you to our 2022 guestsWe are grateful to the wonderful speakers who helped tell the story about the strength of the paper industry both here in Greater Green Bay and in Italy - grazie!
- Mike Vogel with Nicolet National Bank
- Mayor Eric Genrich with the City of Green Bay
- Consul General Thomas Botzios with the Consulate General of Italy in Chicago
- Scott Suder with Wisconsin Paper Council
- Tim Ellsworth with Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Luigi Lazzareschi with Sofidel
- Marco Verna with Italian Trade Agency - Chicago
- Panel guests:
- Manny Vasquez with NAI Pfefferle
- Massimo Capisani with Pulsar America Inc
- Martin Kyles with MAFLEX
- James Wreath with Körber Tissue
- Stan Blakney with Paper Converting Machine Company