Co-chairs: Todd Cullen, Georgia-Pacific, and Mike Haddad, Schreiber Foods
Talent and education
Co-chairs: Chancellor Gary Miller, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, and Sue Zittlow, Greater Green Bay Chamber
Co-chairs: Mayor Jim Schmitt, City of Green Bay, and Paul Belschner, Base Companies LLC
Alignment and conferences
Co-chairs: Brad Toll, Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau, and Aaron Popkey, Green Bay Packers
Diversity and inclusiveness
Co-chairs: Robyn Davis, Brown County United Way, and Mohammed Bey, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Transportation and connectivity
Jeff Shefchik, Paper Transport, Inc.
County Executive Troy Streckenbach, Brown County government
Co-chairs: Craig Dickman, Breakthrough®, and Ed Policy, Green Bay Packers
1. Build on the region’s manufacturing strengths.
2. Respond to the needs of existing employers & industries.
3. Recruit new businesses & investments.
4. Expand the size/scope of regional higher education assets.
5. Attract, retain, & develop talent.
6. Accelerate downtown & urban development.
7. Build a robust ecosystem for innovation & entrepreneurship.
8. Encourage greater alignment with the Green Bay Packers.
9. Elevate the role of events & conferences.
10. Ensure diversity & inclusiveness.
11. Enhance transportation access & connectivity.