The Startup Hub (formerly known as the Advance Business & Manufacturing Center) is your one-stop shop for starting or growing your own business. It’s so much more than manufacturing or shop space. Whether you’re just graduating from a skilled trade program or engineering school, or have several years of experience under your belt and are ready to become an entrepreneur, the Startup Hub is for you.
- Flexibility - Flexible leases.
- The tools you need - Semi-trailer access, high and ground-level loading docks, access to forklifts, water, 120v power and 440v, three-phase power.
- The manpower you may need - Access to skilled trade students at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (NWTC) as current interns and possible future employees.
- The technology you may not be able to afford - Access to state-pf-the-art technology at NWTC.
- Customizable space to call your own – Including your own entry door, garage door entry and designated parking. Plus, you have heating and air conditioning.
- Onsite business assistance, support and mentoring. Whether you’re not sure how to write your business plan or deal with tax or human resources issues, you can tap into onsite organizations like SCORE, NWTC Center for Entrepreneurship and UWGB Small Business Development Center
- Professionalism – You get the down-and-dirty space you need to manufacture. But when you need to meet with prospective clients in a conference room, make copies or get your mail, you can enter the shared office space that includes a shared receptionist, technology center and more.
If you’d like to learn more, or want to tour the Startup Hub, please contact Elizabeth Slade at 920.496.2110 or email@example.com.