The BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR AWARD is presented to recognize a local business leader who has demonstrated achievement in ownership or management of a small business, or who has made significant contributions to the small business environment in the Greater Green Bay area. The individual selected will have demonstrated leadership in bringing about business growth and have an outstanding reputation. Management skills will be demonstrated through many factors, including innovation, cost controls, quality of business performance, problem-solving abilities in response to adversity, etc.
ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR NOMINATION
- The person has not received this award before.
- The person must be an active Greater Green Bay Chamber member.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING THE BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION
- Please follow the guidelines for length of answer. Longer applications may be disqualified.
- Please do not submit additional information such as news clips, letters of support, copies of other awards, etc.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Upon completion of the form, click submit button.
NOMINATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY Friday, April 27, 2018. If you have questions contact Micky Doyle at email@example.com or 920.593.3419