U.S. Chamber of Commerce Membership
Small business members with fewer than 100 employees:
You’re eligible for FREE membership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
If you’re a small business* member of the Greater Green Bay Chamber, it’s FREE to become a small business member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce through its Federation Partnership Program.
The U.S. Chamber is all about small business; in fact, more than 96% of its membership are small businesses with 100 or fewer employees.
Why should you take advantage of this membership?
- There is no cost to the membership
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce small business toolkits to grow and strengthen your company
- Discounts with FedEx and MetLife
- Members-only access to an online community of small businesses that offers open exchange of information and ideas.
- Access to exclusive webinars and conference calls, many with high-ranking legislators and decision-makers
- Legislative alerts of interest to small business owners, notifying you of pressing policy initiatives based on issues you select
- Free access to online subscriptions to their newsletters and magazine to keep pace with policy initiatives and stories of free enterprise
- Ability to place U.S. Chamber of Commerce logo on your website
To take advantage of it, contact Allison Rodriguez at 920.593.3423.