Saving and Paying for college seminars
Coming Fall of 2018: Financing College - Preparing for your Journey
For high school juniors and seniors and their families.
Four different financial education sessions to provide answers to all questions in regards to a future at college.
- Saving for Your Journey - Everything you need to know about saving for your child's future.
- Preparing for Your Journey - Preparing for paying college tuition, room and board, additional living expenses and providing resources for continued support during the school selection process.
- Continuing Your Journey - Interpreting your financial aid award letters, selecting a financially fit institution for your future, and options for securing additional financing.
- Completing Your Journey - Paying back your student loads, building credit, and budgeting your first full-time salary for your lifestyle.
All attendees will receive the guide "Planning for College - From campus visits to packing lists and a few steps in between" as well as "Your Financial Aid Journey in 5 Steps".
- Finding the School that's the Right Fit for you - Academically, Financially, Socially
- Estimating your total college costs
- Funding Options: Scholarships, FAFSA, Grants, Loans & other sources
- Interpret your FAFSA award Letter
- Calculate and determine sources to cover Gap Funding amount
- College Orientation to Move In Tips and Tricks
Your Financial Aid Journey in Five Steps
Contact the Greater Green Bay Chamber at 920-593-3400 for more information.