Opportunity. Growth. Community.
The Greater Green Bay Chamber is committed to improving and diversifying the area's economic vitality and growth.
How we do it
- Being stewards of the Greater Green Bay Economic Development Strategic Plan.
- Making business retention and expansion (BRE) visits and follow-up to help businesses resolve issues impending their growth, expansion or viability.
- Managing the Startup Hub, the front door to all entrepreneurial resources in Greater Green Bay.
- Managing the Urban Hub, an extension of the Startup Hub, a co-working space in the heart of downtown Green Bay.
- Providing other resources and information to help entrepreneurial and existing businesses, including serving as the single source of information for locating a business in the Greater Green Bay area.
Available Sites & Buildings
The Greater Green Bay Area is growing and offers many available spaces in a variety of our communities.
For more information, click on the municipality below and then contact Kelly Armstrong, vice president of economic development, at 920.496.2113.