Sign up for weekly newsletter (Sundays) | Subscribe to Get Current
Monthly Employer Member Spotlight
Join a CYP committee
*This event may have additional costs & is not included in core programming.
THURSDAY, Aug. 5 | After 5
Thursday, Aug. 12 | coffee & convos: Pedestrians, ports, pedalers, potholes & pickup trucks
Tuesday, Aug. 24: Dine n' Develop
CONSIDERING A CYP MEMBERSHIP?
- Current Young Professionals (CYP) provides an opportunity for individuals to participate in professional development, social networking and community engagement opportunities within Greater Green Bay.
- You may have a membership through your employer!
- See a list of CYP Members here.
- If your employer is a CYP Member, submit your application by clicking the green button below. Please use your work email and select your employer from the drop-down menu.
- If your employer is not a CYP Member, purchase an individual membership for $125 by completing the application below.
This application is for new CYP membership. If you were a CYP member while working for a different employer, please email Eric Vanden Heuvel at email@example.com. This will help us ensure you don't have multiple profiles in the system.
Considering a membership on behalf of your employer?
Businesses, organizations and nonprofits that purchase a CYP employer membership receive:
- All employees may become CYP members (regardless of age)
- Core programming is included with membership (excludes signature events)
- Opportunity to serve on a CYP committee
- Logo & link to your website on CYP website
- Access to The Current Beat (exclusive access to CYP members)
- High-quality professional development, offered year-round
- Marketable exposure in front of young professionals and the business community
The purpose of Current is to engage, develop and retain young talent in Greater Green Bay.
Current will showcase the advantages of living and working in the Greater Green Bay area so that it is appealing to prospective residents, attractive to new arrivals and revitalizing for long-term residents.