UPCOMING EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
A U G U S T
Thursday, Aug. 22 | After 5
Wednesday, Aug. 28 | Volunteer with Current at Farmers Market on Broadway
N O V E M B E R
Wednesday, Nov. 6 | Greater Green Bay S.O.U.P.
Thursday, Nov. 21 | After 5
Tuesday, Nov. 26 | Dine n' Develop
D E C E M B E R
Monday, Dec. 9 | Quarterly Discover
Tuesday, Dec. 17 | Workshop: Micro-communications in Relationships
Purchase a Professional Development or All-Inclusive event package (significant discount for events vs. paying individual rates).
- Current Young Professionals (Current) provides an opportunity for individuals to participate in professional development, social networking and community engagement opportunities within Greater Green Bay.
- Connect with businesses, community leaders and young professionals
- Grow professionally and personally
- Impact your community
- You may have a membership through your employer!
- See list of Current Corporate Members here.
- If your employer is a Corporate Member, submit your application by clicking the green button below. Please use your work email and disregard the payment.
- If your employer is not a Corporate Member, purchase an individual membership for $60 by completing the application below.
Businesses, organizations and nonprofits that purchase a Current corporate membership receive:
- An unlimited number of individual memberships
- Marketing exposure
- Access to corporate sponsorship opportunities
- Best practices for attracting, engaging, developing and retaining young professionals
The purpose of Current is to attract, engage, develop and retain young talent in Greater Green Bay.
Current will showcase the advantages of living and working in the Greater Green Bay area so that it is appealing to prospective residents, attractive to new arrivals and revitalizing for long-term residents.
Be in the know!
Subscribe to Get Current newsletter
Current calendar of events
(last updated 12.7.18)