UPCOMING EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
The Greater Green Bay Chamber is choosing to take a lead role in preventing, and slowing, the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We recognize we have an opportunity and a duty to reduce Coronavirus exposure. Because we care first and foremost about the health and well-being of our members, partners and the Greater Green Bay community, we are instituting these practices effective immediately:
We will re-evaluate these practices as more information about the Coronavirus becomes available.
Please direct questions and concerns to Mallory Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.593.3408
After close monitoring of the COVID-19 situation, and being mindful of best practices and our community's safety, the Greater Green Bay Chamber has made a decision to postpone the 2020 Future 15 and Young Professional Awards event on April 30, 2020 until further notice.
Purchase a Professional Development or All-Inclusive event package (significant discount for events vs. paying individual rates).
- Current Young Professionals (Current) provides an opportunity for individuals to participate in professional development, social networking and community engagement opportunities within Greater Green Bay.
- Connect with businesses, community leaders and young professionals
- Grow professionally and personally
- Impact your community
- You may have a membership through your employer!
- See list of Current Corporate Members here.
- If your employer is a Corporate Member, submit your application by clicking the green button below. Please use your work email and select your employer from the drop down menu.
- If your employer is not a Corporate Member, purchase an individual membership for $60 by completing the application below.
Businesses, organizations and nonprofits that purchase a Current corporate membership receive:
- An unlimited number of individual memberships
- Marketing exposure
- Access to corporate sponsorship opportunities
- Best practices for attracting, engaging, developing and retaining young professionals
The purpose of Current is to attract, engage, develop and retain young talent in Greater Green Bay.
Current will showcase the advantages of living and working in the Greater Green Bay area so that it is appealing to prospective residents, attractive to new arrivals and revitalizing for long-term residents.
Be in the know!
Subscribe to Get Current newsletter
Current 2020 Calendar of Events