The GROWTH AWARD is given to a business that is locally owned and operated, in business at least three years, and under current ownership has demonstrated significant or continuous growth in sales, service and number of employees.
ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR NOMINATION
- Small business (Because small businesses are so diverse, any business with 1 to 300 employees is encouraged to apply or be nominated).
- Operates as an established business in the Greater Green Bay area.
- In business at least three years.
- Has not received the Growth Award in the past five years.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING THE BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION
- Please follow the guidelines for length of answer. Longer applications may be disqualified.
- Please do not submit additional information such as news clips, letters of support, copies of other awards, etc.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Upon completion of the form, click submit button.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, CONTACT MICKY DOYLE AT MDOYLE@GREATERGBC.ORG OR 920.593.3419.
Nominations are due by April 15, 2020.