Community. Leadership. Passion.
Data Analytics Intern
Department: Economic Development
Reports to: Business Retention & Expansion Manager
Start date: January 2023
Hours: 12 - 15/week (stipend)
- Pulling and reviewing data from several resources.
- Creating reports and charts for the economic development team.
- Conducting research to gather data on specific topics and projects.
- Analyzing data for the team.
- Collecting, analyzing, and storing data in an organized fashion to be sure it can be retrieved efficiently when needed.
- Reviewing data for accuracy ensuring it is presented in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from
beginning to end
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for at least 10 hours a week
- Currently enrolled student in any applicable degree/associate degree program or equivalent work experience
Send resume to Eric DeKorne at firstname.lastname@example.org