The Startup Hub is the front door to the entrepreneurial ecosystem
The Startup Hub, powered by the economic development team of the Greater Green Bay Chamber, is both a physical space and the virtual front door to the Greater Green Bay entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Its goal: To serve as a one-stop-shop, saving entrepreneurs and growing businesses time, money and frustration in navigating the area’s entrepreneurial resources.
We offer a centralized starting point for entrepreneurs, innovators and businesses seeking resources in the Greater Green Bay area. Our staff listens to your unique business needs and can point you in the right direction, whether that’s:
- Vetting a business idea or reviewing a business plan;
- Introducing you to potential funding sources;
- Connecting you to our collaborative on-site partner organizations for including Green Bay SCORE Chapter 508 and Northeast Wisconsin Small Business Initiative & Entrepreneur Resource Center.
- Referring you to the appropriate community resources including Rise & Grind, 1 Million Cups – Green Bay, TitletownTech, etc.
- Onsite business incubation services.
Location: 2701 Larsen Rd., Green Bay, just down the road from the Green Bay Botanical Garden.
ACCESS THE STARTUP HUB WEBSITE
The Urban Hub is a modern co-working space in the heart of the rail yard innovation district
The Urban Hub is an extension of the Startup Hub and offers a modern co-working and event meeting space for entrepreneurs and remote workers. Corporate clients can tap into its bright, industrial vibe in the heart of the downtown for:
- Offsite brainstorming sessions
- Team meetings
- As an “office away from the office” when staff need a change of scenery to get work done or be inspired by the space’s downtown energy
- An alternate workspace for staff visiting your business from other locations
- Event space for up to 100 attendees
One of the best things about the professionally managed Urban Hub is the flexibility to co-work your way.
- Choose to work for the day, buy passes to visit as needed or purchase a monthly corporate membership that includes unlimited access and dedicated desk locations.
- Everybody works best differently. Space options allow for both solo and collaborative work, offering traditional tables and chairs and conference rooms as well as sofas, oversized chairs and casual furniture groupings.
Amenities include access to 5-G technology, printers, a kitchenette and inspiring downtown views of Green Bay from a great vantage point within the hopping Rail Yard Innovation District.
Location: 340 N. Broadway, Ste. 200, Green Bay
Book a space at the Urban Hub
The Blueprint Green Bay powered by the Greater Green Bay Chamber and New North
Accelerator program offers offers female, minority and veteran-owned
startups seed capital and entrepreneurial and technology training
To schedule a tour or for more information, contact 920.496.2114 or email@example.com