The ENTREPRENEURIAL AWARD is given to a locally owned or operated company doing business at least two but not more than five years. The business will have demonstrated a creative business approach and current success. It will have had impact on the local business community.
ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR NOMINATION
- Small Business (Because small businesses are so diverse, business with 1 to 300 employees is encouraged to apply or be nominated.)
- Operates as an established business in the Greater Green Bay area.
- In business in the community at least two years at time of award.
- Has not received the Entrepreneurial Award before.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING THE ENTREPRENEURIAL AWARD NOMINATION
- Please follow the guidelines for length of answer. Longer applications may be disqualified.
- Please do not submit additional information such as news clips, letters of support, copies of other awards, etc.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Upon completion of the form, click submit button.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CONTACT MICKY DOYLE AT MDOYLE@GREATERGBC.ORG OR 920.593.3419.