Occasionally there are special circumstances that have occurred in the past year(s) deserving a SPECIAL ACCOMPLISHMENT AWARD, an award that recognizes a small business, an organization or a person for extraordinary achievement other than excellence in entrepreneurialism, business growth or cornerstone contributions. Major achievements that are especially noteworthy would be eligible for this award as would situations in which major challenges have been surmounted. Examples might include the following:
- A small business that made an exceptional change in operations or direction with major results.
- Situations in which owners or employees have exhibited efforts far above and beyond those encountered in normal business relationships.
- A small business that overcame adversity, facing a unique circumstance not generally encountered in the normal course of business and made a “comeback” in spite of odds against it.
- A person or organization that has provided exceptional assistance to others in business by assisting them in a unique, complementary or above-average manner.
- A unique franchise development or other business evolution or process.
- A creative individual or team of people whose accomplishment have brought exceptional success to a business.
ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR BUSINESS NOMINATION
- Small business (For these purposes, any business with 1 to 300 employees).
- Operates as an established business in the Greater Green Bay area.
ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION NOMINATION
- Any organization has served business in the Greater Green Bay area for more than three years.
ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR INDIVIDUAL NOMINATION
- A resident of the Greater Green Bay area or ability to document substantial time working to benefit the Greater Green Bay area.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING THE SPECIAL ACCOMPLISHMENT AWARD
- Please follow the guidelines for length of answer. Longer applications may be disqualified.
- Please do not submit additional information such as news clips, letters of support, copies of other awards, etc.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Upon completion of the form, click submit form.
NOMINATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY, April 27, 2018. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CONTACT MICKY DOYLE AT MDOYLE@GREATERGBC.ORG OR 920.593.3419