The CYP Serves initiative works in partnership with the Volunteer Center of Brown County to provide professionals with civic and community engagement opportunities that make a lasting impact on Greater Green Bay.
By logging your volunteer hours on Get Connected, you can receive perks from CYP and participating local businesses!
> 1260 participants
> 5000 hours
CYP Serves perks
- 25 hours:
- A random gift card to one of our participating local businesses!
- 50 hours:
- Receive BIG discounts when you shop at these local businesses.
- 75 hours:
- Volunteers are recognized at CYP’s annual Leaders Luncheon.
- Plus, 75 hours will bring you just one small step from a President’s Volunteer Service Award which recognizes adults giving back to their community at 100 or more hours.
- 100+ hours:
- Eligible for the President's Award | Learn more!
- More info to come soon!
What is Get Connected
Get Connected is a FREE digital platform that nonprofits and volunteers can utilize to work together. It features a variety of easy-to-use tools, such as volunteer check-in, volunteer scheduling, an agency profile page, volunteer hours approval, auto-notifications and more. You can also promote your volunteer opportunities and events to engage new supporters while providing ways for current volunteers and donors to get more involved in your organization.
- Integrate social media automatically to boost and connect with your organization’s audience.
- Attract new volunteers, donors and supporters.
- It’s mobile-optimized, allowing you to connect with smartphone users of all ages.
- Multiple individuals from your organization can manage your page.
How to sign up
- Create an account with Get Connected
- Become a Fan of CYP!
- Join CYP's User Group
After you register, you can select your volunteer interests so you’ll start hearing about opportunities to give back and get involved!
Contact Christine Gunderson at email@example.com or Justin Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.