Current Young Professionals Network provides an opportunity for Greater Green Bay young professionals (YPs) to participate in professional development, social networking and community engagement opportunities.
Wednesday, June 5
Current Connect: Get Plugged In
1. Complete an individual member application to become a member of Current.
2. Subscribe to Get Current, Current's monthly newsletter.
3. Attend a Current Connect, a monthly program overview for new and prospective members (an email invitation will be sent to you).
4. Save the date! Attend professional and social networking opportunities. You can download the 2019 Current events calendar (PDF). Registration for Current events is located on the Chamber's annual calendar.
5. Purchase a Professional Development or All-Inclusive event package (significant discount for events vs. paying individual rates).
6. Join a Current committee. There are lots of ways to get involved!
Note: If your employer is a business member of Current, use your work email address when completing the application so you aren't charged membership dues.
Businesses, organizations and nonprofits that purchase a business membership to Current receive:
The purpose of Current is to attract, engage, develop and retain young talent in Greater Green Bay.
Current will showcase the advantages of living and working in the Greater Green Bay area so that it is appealing to prospective residents, attractive to new arrivals and revitalizing for long-term residents.
Be in the know!
Subscribe to Get Current newsletter
Current calendar of events
(last updated 12.7.18)
05.15.2019 Get Current
05.08.2019 Get Current
05.01.2019 Get Current
04.24.2019 Get Current
04.17.2019 Get Current
04.10.2019 Get Current
04.03.2019 Get Current
03.27.2019 Get Current
03.20.2019 Get Current
03.13.2019 Get Current
03.06.2019 Get Current
02.27.2019 Get Current
02.20.2019 Get Current
02.13.2019 Get Current
02.06.2019 Get Current
01.30.2019 Get Current
01.22.2019 Get Current
01.09.2019 Get Current