Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2019
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center
NOMINATE BY SEPT.20
REGISTER TO ATTEND
Manufacturing is the backbone of our economy. We believe manufacturers have unique stories that people are just waiting to hear.
The Manufacturing Awards of Distinction program is designed to do just that. This annual event honors companies that have achieved excellence in manufacturing. Advance economic development of the Greater Green Bay Chamber coordinates the program throughout Northeast Wisconsin, and hosts an awards banquet in the fall.
In the past 20 years, the event has honored more than 70 recipients. Please consider nominating yourself or a peer for these prestigious awards:
- Small Company Award
- Medium Company Award
- Large Company Award
- Environmental Sustainability Award
- Workforce Development Award
- Judge's Choice Awards
- The program is open to manufacturers in Brown, Door, Kewaunee, Marinette, Oconto and Shawano counties.
- Nominees must be manufacturing companies headquartered in the counties listed or with significant operations located there.
- Award categories are based on company size, length of time in business, use of high technology and exporting.
- Nominations are accepted in summer. The deadline is Sept. 20, 2019. The celebratory event is hosted Oct. 15.
For more information, please contact Micky Doyle at 920.593.3419.