The CORNERSTONE AWARD is given to a local company that has demonstrated growth in sales, employees and/or service since its inception. Additionally, it will show active participation in the business community and makes an impact on the local community with involvement in associations and volunteer groups. This company will exemplify what being a “solid community pillar” is all about.
ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR NOMINATION
- Small business (For these purposes, any business with 1 to 300 employees)/
- Operates as an established business in the Greater Green Bay area.
- In business in the community at least 10 years at time of award.
- Business has not received the Cornerstone Award before.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING CORNERSTONE AWARD NOMINATION
- Please follow the guidelines for length of answer. Longer applications may be disqualified.
- Please do not submit additional information such as news clips, letters of support, copies of other awards, etc.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Upon completion of the form, click submit button.
NOMINATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY FRIDAY, April 27, 2018. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CONTACT MICKY DOYLE AT MDOYLE@GREATERGBC.ORG OR 920.593.3419