UPCOMING EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
J U L Y
Thursday, July 18 | July After 5 | Green Bay Country Club
Friday, July 19 | Fridays on the Fox | Volunteers Needed
Wednesday, July 24 | Dine n' Develop | Local Causes. Big Impact.
Wednesday, July 31 | Current Booyah Game
A U G U S T
Tuesday, August 6 | Current Connect
Wednesday, August 7 | Dine n' Develop
Tuesday, August 13 | Discover
Thursday, August 22 | After 5
Wednesday, August 28 | Volunteer with Current at Farmers Market on Broadway
- Current Young Professionals Network (Current YPN) provides an opportunity for individuals to participate in professional development, social networking and community engagement opportunities within Greater Green Bay.
- Connect with businesses, community leaders and young professionals
- Grow professionally and personally
- Impact your community
- You may have a membership through your employer!
- See list of Current Corporate Members here.
- If your employer is a Corporate Member, submit your application by clicking the green button below. Please use your work email and disregard the payment.
- If your employer is not a Corporate Member, purchase an individual membership for $60 by completing the application below.
Businesses, organizations and nonprofits that purchase a business membership to Current receive:
The purpose of Current is to attract, engage, develop and retain young talent in Greater Green Bay.
Current will showcase the advantages of living and working in the Greater Green Bay area so that it is appealing to prospective residents, attractive to new arrivals and revitalizing for long-term residents.
Be in the know!
Subscribe to Get Current newsletter
Current calendar of events
(last updated 12.7.18)
Want to get more involved in the Greater Green Bay YP community? Grow your skills, both professionally and personally? Make connections? Consider applying today! Applications are open through July 15. Learn more here.
Maximize Your Membership
1. Complete an individual member application.
2. Subscribe to Get Current, Current's monthly newsletter.
3. Attend a Current Connect, a monthly program overview for new and prospective members. Once your application is processed, an email invitation will be sent to you.
4. Save the date! Attend professional and social networking opportunities. You can download the 2019 Current events calendar (PDF). Registration for Current events is located above and on the Chamber's annual calendar.
5. Purchase a Professional Development or All-Inclusive event package (significant discount for events vs. paying individual rates).
06.12.2019 Get Current
05.29.2019 Get Current
05.15.2019 Get Current
05.08.2019 Get Current
05.01.2019 Get Current
04.24.2019 Get Current
04.17.2019 Get Current
04.10.2019 Get Current
04.03.2019 Get Current
03.27.2019 Get Current
03.20.2019 Get Current
03.13.2019 Get Current
03.06.2019 Get Current
02.27.2019 Get Current
02.20.2019 Get Current
02.13.2019 Get Current
02.06.2019 Get Current
01.30.2019 Get Current
01.22.2019 Get Current
01.09.2019 Get Current