Saving and Paying for college
Preparing for Your journey
Tuesday, October 9, 2018 I 5, 5:20, 5:40, & 6 p.m. at KI Convention Center
October 9, 2018: Financing College - Preparing for your Journey
Four different financial education sessions to provide answers to all questions in regards to a future at college.
- Saving for Your Journey - Everything you need to know about saving for your child's future. (5 p.m.)
- Preparing for Your Journey - Preparing for paying college tuition, room and board, additional living expenses and providing resources for continued support during the school selection process. (5:20 p.m.)
- Continuing Your Journey - Interpreting your financial aid award letters, selecting a financially fit institution for your future, and options for securing additional financing. (5:40 p.m.)
- Completing Your Journey - Paying back your student loans, building credit, and budgeting your first full-time salary for your lifestyle. (6 p.m.)
All attendees will receive the guide "Planning for College - From campus visits to packing lists and a few steps in between" as well as "Your Financial Aid Journey in 5 Steps".
- Finding the School that's the Right Fit for you - Academically, Financially, Socially
- Estimating your total college costs
- Funding Options: Scholarships, FAFSA, Grants, Loans & other sources
- Interpret your FAFSA award Letter
- Calculate and determine sources to cover Gap Funding amount
- College Orientation to Move In Tips and Tricks
Your Financial Aid Journey in Five Steps
Contact the Greater Green Bay Chamber at 920-593-3400 for more information.