Current Young Professionals
CYP is a membership-based program.
Current Young Professionals' (CYP) membership can be purchased by an individual or their employer. Included in each membership is free access to our monthly core events, access to involvement on our committees and opportunities to volunteer in the Greater Green Bay area. All events are designed to develop our members personally, professionally and help to foster a deeper connection to the community.
Each month we host social networking, professional development and active and engaging programming. In a typical month, CYP hosts three to four events. Programming is designed with individuals aged 21-40 in mind, but our events are inclusive for all regardless of age.
All memberships renew on an anniversary basis.
Individual Membership | $125/annually
Invest in yourself. Free access to all core programming.
Employer Membership | Cost varies based on company size
Invest in your team. All employees get a CYP Membership for no additional fee.
Student Membership | $60/annually
Invest in your future. Free Access to all core programming.
All memberships include:
- All memberships include free CORE programming.
- High-quality professional development.
- Community and social engagement opportunities. Make your mark on Greater Green Bay!
- Meet and connect with other young professionals.
- Have a job, event or need you’d like to share with members? Reach out and we’ll share within the network!
- Subscription to Chamber and Current e-newsletters.
Added benefits of Employer Members:
- Free individual membership for ALL of your employees.
- Opportunities for marketable exposure with young professionals and the business community.
- Company recognition on our website.
- Preferential selection for future event locations, speakers and sponsorships.
- CYP Ambassador to support your talent efforts.
Are you interested in one of the memberships, but need more information? Contact Christine Gunderson at 920.593.3408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.