Current Young Professionals
CYP is a membership-based program.
Current Young Professionals' (CYP) membership can be purchased by an individual or their employer. Included in each membership is free access to core programming, access to involvement on CYP committees, and opportunities to volunteer in Greater Green Bay. All events are designed to develop our members personally and professionally and help foster a deeper connection to the community.
Each month, CYP hosts social networking, professional development, and active and engaging programming. In a typical month, CYP hosts three to four events. Programming is designed with individuals aged 21-40 in mind, but events are inclusive for all regardless of age.
All memberships renew on an anniversary basis.
All memberships include:
- All memberships include free CORE programming.
- High-quality professional development.
- Community and social engagement opportunities. Make your mark on Greater Green Bay!
- Meet and connect with other young professionals.
- Have a job, event, or need you’d like to share with members? Reach out and we'll help spread the word!
- Subscription to the Get Current e-newsletter.
Added benefits for Employer Members:
- Free individual membership for ALL of your employees.
- Opportunities for marketable exposure with young professionals and the business community.
- Company recognition on our website.
- Preferential selection for future event locations, speakers, and sponsorships.
- A CYP Ambassador will help support your talent efforts.
If cost is a barrier, please contact Christine Gunderson to learn more about scholarships.